February 21st, 2017
7:00 p.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comment on Regular Agenda Items: 1 through 7 only. For items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda. Comments offered here are limited to one (1) minute.
Regular Agenda (click for more details)
1. Anderson ZurMuehlen Presentation of the City of Havre’s Annual Audit for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2016.
2. Bullhook/Stormdrain Project SRF Bond Drawdown No. 3.
3. Antelope Court CDBG/HOME Draw Request No. 5.
4. Ordinance No. 896 (second reading) - AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE 3, CHAPTER 4, SECTION 5, SUBSECTION (E), RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE HAVRE CITY CODE PERTAINING TO UTILITY TO PROVIDE METERS.
5. Ordinance No. 897 (second reading) - AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE 6, CHAPTER 7, SECTION 1, POLICE DEPARTMENT AUTHORIZED TO REMOVE VEHICLES, OF THE HAVRE CITY CODE.
6. Ordinance No. 898 (second reading) - AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE 10, CHAPTER 6, SECTION 13, TRAILER PARKING PROHIBITED, OF THE HAVRE CITY CODE.
7. Ordinance No. 899 (first reading) - AN ORDINANCE REPEALING TITLE 10, CHAPTER 6, SECTION 14 OF THE HAVRE CITY CODE, OCCUPANCY OF TRAILERS PROHIBITED.
Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items - Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to 3 minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Next meeting - Monday, March 6th, 2017